Belmont North Market
operates on the last Saturday of every month between 9am and 2pm
The market is held at our Belmont North Church on the Cnr of Ntaba Rd and Harrison St Belmont North
(or Jewells depending on your maps)
"Being a stall holder has been like being a part of a really comfortable community - I love it"
Register as a stall holder
Locals and visitors from around Newcastle and Lake Macquarie visit the Belmont North Market each last Saturday of the month, keen to admire an array of hand-made unusual and unique product offerings and local artisans at work.
Whilst the main purpose of the Belmont North Markets is to provide an ambient and unique shopping and community experience in the Belmont North/Jewells precinct, the Belmont North Markets also provide the opportunity for people with a creative flair to display their talents and sell their products at one of the most unique market experiences in Lake Macquarie.
Being in a highly visible and high traffic location on a busy thoroughfare, the Belmont North Markets offer great exposure for your business.
We are always looking for new, artistic, high-quality and professional stalls. Committed locals are especially encouraged to apply and to showcase their product at the renowned Belmont North Markets.
- Single Space (indoor or out) is $20
- Double Space (indoor or out) is $30
- If you do not have your own insurance a separate fee of $25 is payable
- Payment of Stall Rent/Fees is collected (in Cash) by Market Team Member between 12-1pm
- Please have payment ready for collection
- Upon request you can receive a Tax Invoice upon receipt of your site fees.